RED LIGHT THERAPY PROVEN BENEFITS
WRINKLE, SCAR, STRETCH MARK & ACNE REDUCTION ~ TIGHTENS SAGGY SKIN ~ IMPROVES HAIR GROWTH & LESSENS GREY HAIR ~ BETTER SLEEP ~ PAIN RELIEF ~ SPEEDS HEALING OF BRUISES ~
Red Light Therapy, also known as red light tanning or renew does not tan you, instead it encourages collagen production and blood flow to the tissues to encourage anti aging and healing.
Red Light Therapy has been studied and PROVEN TO WORK
Easy, inexpensive whole body anti aging….the sooner you start the sooner you see results!
WHY OUR EQUIPMENT WORKS!
Most clinical literature suggests that light in the mid-600 nm range and low- to mid-800 nm range is extremely effective.That’s because these wavelengths have the greatest effect on the cellular respiration process.
Energy between 590 nm and 700 nm when looking at a graph is fairly even. What this means is that all of the “red light” wavelengths have (virtually) equal power to stimulate the fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin. And what this means is that a “broad spectrum” source (i.e., fluorescent or Xenon) is better than a “narrow spectrum” source (i.e., laser & LED). We use BROAD SPECTRUM florescent light sources. LAMP WATTAGE is 100-110 watts because with the lower wattage the manufacturers allow longer treatment time (15 minutes) VS 160 watts (12 minutes). When comparing both wattage lamps there is very little difference between output, so in our experience a longer treatment time is more beneficial.
Red light rejuvenation can help lessen and delay the cosmetic signs of aging, firm skin, increase collagen, reduce fine lines, help the appearance of stretch marks and people with acne, joint pain, rosacea, and psoriasis.
This special light triggers a response in the body to heal from the inside. It does NOT tan you, there is no UV light.
The best thing about using a red light therapy bed is that instead of just treating the facial area your ENTIRE BODY is bathed in healing, anti aging light. Because why limit youthful skin to just your face? Treat your belly, legs, hands everything.
Each of the photos below were from this study on red light therapy that proves its effectiveness.
- Recommended treatment schedule is 3-5 times a week for the first three months, then twice a week after that to maintain results.
Promotes relaxation and a sense of calm energy
- Reduces anxiety and irritability
- Helps you fall asleep and get a deeper, more restful night’s sleep
- Speeds the healing of wounds and injuries to the body such as: bone fractures and chips, sprains, tennis elbow, canker and cold sores, etc.
- Improves or restores range of motion
- Reduces inflammation and pain due to: herniated and bulging discs, muscle related back pain, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgiA
a, pulled and strained muscles, muscle spasms, neck pain and stiffness
- Red light therapy creates a healthy glow
- Collagen helps plump the skin, while elastin firms the skin.
- Smooths overall skin tone
- Reduces wrinkles such as: crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and laugh lines
- Repairs sun damage such as: sun spots
- Reduces redness, flushing and broken capillaries
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Brings more moisture to your skin
- Prevents hair loss and stimulates regrowth
[tabs slidertype=”images”] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Before-and-After1.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/before-after-man.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/before-after-acne.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/before-after-eyes.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/rosacea-before-and-after.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/red-light-therapy-before-and-after-pictures.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/red-light-therapy-before-and-after2.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”” height=””]http://starshinetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Red-Light-Skin-Rejuvenation-Before-and-After-face-12-weeks.png[/imagetab] [/tabs]